Sunday 15 April 2012

Bachlorette Party

So my bachlorette party was a massive failure.  I just wanted something simple and fun and that was all f-ed up.  I was supposed to stay in the city and just go out clubbing.  My matron of honour was supposed to come.  Her daughter was sick and her husband hung over.  Who can know what really happened, but she didn't show up.  We waited for her, and she didn't even call to say she wasn't coming.  My friends were a bit put out, apparently they had gotten a hotel room for me because of things that she had said to them.  I was so angry.  But just another way my bridesmaid has screwed me over.

Yet, another great part of the bachlorette was that I determined that I was the ugliest lady in the party.  All the guy were hitting on all my friends left right and centre.  And I was left by myself.  After the night progressed, and the guys had failed, they started hitting on me.  I guess in retrospect that makes me second best.  How great is my life? Maybe I should be happy that I found someone who love me for myself.  However realizing that you an ugly person is a bitter pill to swallow.

After we were finished clubbing my friends did not want to sleep at the hotel with me.  I was lucky, my cousin came and she hung out with me.  She must have noticed how pathetic I was.  But they promised me to come meet me for breakfast.   But when breakfast came, they didn't show up.  Then on my way home one of the organizers called me to say that the hotel gift was my present.  And that he was covering it for me. 

A few of my friends where  who in charge of the bachlorette decided to get me a hotel room that they could not afford.  They depended on the money from the other guests, who didn't show up. So they was stuck with a large bill that they couldn't afford.  I didn't even know that the money was an issue.  I would have never accepted a room, if I knew it was going to this much drama.  But like the rest of this wedding, something had to go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment